Monday, March 17, 2014

80 Percent!!!

Last week my transplant follow-up appointment rendered some awesome test results.

Here is a brief recap of my lung function test results over the past 2-ish years:

  • 22% - day before the transplant
  • 42% - first test after the transplant
  • 51% - three months after the transplant
  • 60% - five months after the transplant
  • 67% - one year after the transplant
  • 76% - two years after the transplant
  • LAST WEEK - 80%
Woohoo!!! 80% - I am hoping to keep up the improvement and make it to 100% eventually, even though the doctors say that it is unlikely since I have lopes and not full lungs. You have to reach for the stars to land on the moon right?

(cheers to continued improvement and setting higher goals for myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment